Immigration RFE’s, NOID’s, Denials, And Appeals
Has your case been denied or has it taken years for an approval? You still have options available!
Attorney Patricia Casarez-Lodhi is actively working with clients who have had their immigration cases denied or have been placed in a long waiting period when awaiting a decision.
Contact Attorney Patricia Casarez-Lodhi to help get your immigration case back on track!
Remember that not every immigration attorney handles or deals with appeals, so do your research and choose your immigration attorney carefully.
Actively assisting clients with:
- Citizenship denials
- Citizenship RFE’s (request for evidence)
- Citizenship NOID’s (notice of intent to deny)
- AOS (adjustment of status) denials
- AOS RFE’s (request for evidence)
- AOS NOID’s (notice of intent to deny)
- “Aging out” based on CSPA (child status protection act)
- Removal Orders
- VD (voluntary departure) appeals
- Federal Mandamus Actions
- Appeals to the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals)
- Appeals to the USCIS
- Appeals to the EOIR (immigration court)